It’s not Big Brother, but with the launch of Bango Analytics this week, mobile website owners will now get a unique view on who their visitors are and what they are doing. Also it’ll provide valuable information on how mobile ads are performing, right across different ad networks. All this is done without revealing any personal data.Many marketing firms have not taken the pluge into mobile advertising for the sheer inability to measure the effectiveness of a campaign prior to this point. This all changes with Bango Analytics – see what the media thought of the product:
- On the back of the recent #BangoCareersEvening, we have put together highlights from the speakers: youtu.be/dOVerL9tJEk 11 hours ago
- Windows 10 – The 1 Billion device mark cannot be far away
- Webinar: App store carrier billing users spend more across all operator services
- Monumental days in app store gaming lead to record-shattering year
- MEF Connects Indonesia: What will be big for mobile in 2017?
- Turning growth in mobile data usage into greater revenues